The surgeons at our hospital offers quality surgical procedures and treatments to their young patients, using the latest technology, invasive and non-invasive techniques, and a plentiful supply of medical resources
We specialise in diagnosing, evaluating, and treating young patients with face, eye, ears, nose, skin, head, neck, chest, thorax, abdomen, gastrointestinal tract, bones and other conditions about the head, neck, chest, thorax, stomach, and gastrointestinal tract.
At Bal Gopal Children Hospital, we strive to keep your hopes alive with the best Pediatric surgical care for newborns, infants and children. Our Pediatric Surgery Department boasts an outstanding team of Doctors and Surgeons with a broad skill set and expertise, taking a multidisciplinary approach by closely collaborating with renowned Specialists to provide comprehensive and essential round-the-clock care our young patients need and deserve.
Pediatric surgery is a super-speciality surgery involving the surgery of newborns, infants,children, adolescents, and young adults.
The Department of Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Urology and Pediatric Minimal Invasive
Surgery at Balgopal Children Hospitals are highly committed to providing and promoting excellence in surgical care.
The best part is all the advanced surgical instruments, C-Arm, and Sterilization equipment, including ETO and well-versed staff.
We have pediatric surgeons for Pediatric surgery who diagnose, treat, and manage
children's fierce surgical needs including:
- Various groin abnormalities can be treated through surgery in childhood and adolescence, including undescended testes, hernias, and hydroceles.
- A surgical procedure to repair congenital disabilities (birth defects)
- Some severe injuries require immediate surgery, such as liver lacerations, bullock cart injuries, or road accidents.
- Diagnosis and surgical care of tumours.
- Endoscopic procedures such as bronchoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy.
- All other Pediatric surgeries and surgical procedures for neonates and children.