Pediatric surgery is a super-specialty of surgery involving the surgery of newborn, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
The Department of Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Urology and Pediatric Minimal Invasive Surgery at Balgopal Children Hospitals is highly committed to providing and promoting excellence in surgical care.
All advanced surgical instruments, C-Arm, Sterilization equipment including ETO and well versed staff is the best part
We have pediatric surgeons who diagnose, treat, and manage children’s surgical needs including:
- Surgery for abnormalities of the groin in childhood and adolescence which include undescended testes, hernias and hydroceles.
- Surgical repair of birth defects.
- Serious injuries that require surgery (for example, liver lacerations, bullock cart injuries and road accidents).
- Diagnosis and surgical care of tumors.
- Endoscopic procedures (bronchoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy).
- All other surgical procedures for neonates and children.